The Health Centre meets the Supplementary Health demands with a team of technical professionals and specialists.
- Strategic Litigation in Supplementary Health Care – Utilization guidelines, ANS, fraud, etc;
- Criminal litigation as plaintiff – fighting fraud in the use and fakes committed in the course of legal proceedings;
- Advice on regulatory matters – ANS and other agencies;
- Implementation of controls and indicators related to healthcare litigation;
- Credit recovery, both in the corporate and individual segments – charging for network usage when out of contract;
- Advice in Comparative Law and regulatory frameworks;
- Management of provisioning for legal and administrative proceedings, according to the rules of the Accounting Pronouncements Committee;
- Preparation of opinions in accordance with the legislation and regulatory norms of the health sector – ANS, CONSU, etc.;
- Monitoring of new lawsuits, with technical performance prior to the analysis of the preliminary injunction request, with the presentation of technical subsidies in cases that allow the judge a better first analysis.